So the teen section also did Wacky Week at the library. The teens had 10 “wacky” things hidden around the teen area. They had to find 5 wacky things to get a bookmark and find all 10 to get the fun dip. So here is what we did that was wacky:
1. We had a fly swatter hidden by our teen display.
2. We had a funny face put on some of the spooky eyes on the teen window display.
3. We had an upside down globe on some of the shelves.
4. The “New” books display sign was changed to say “Old” books.
5. There was a jar of packing peanuts on one of the shelves.
6. There was a pop bottle with some foliage sitting on one of the shelves.
7. One of our book displays had all the books turned upside down. (Except when the teens turned the books the right way again to be helpful.)
8. One of the end signs were turned upside down. However, this was also one of those that the patrons were kind enough to turn right-side up again. So we had to check on this one multiple times.
9. The “Caution Miners” sign was switched around a bit to say “Caution Winers”. Which made me laugh.
10. Some tennis shoes were hung in our new teen display tower.